Same fun and exciting salon, new RADIANT® name and brand!
Benefits of working as a Wax Specialist (Licensed Esthetician / Cosmetologist) at Radiant Waxing Salon:
- Competitive Pay: Full time wax specialists make on average from $16 to $26 an hour.
- All Radiant Waxing wax specialists receive free, comprehensive training in the specially designed Radiant Waxing speed-waxing technique.
- A dynamic team with a beauty focused culture.
- Beautiful locations
- Fun clientele
Waxing Specialist (Licensed Esthetician / Cosmetologist) Requirements:
- Must have a current licensed esthetician / cosmetology license.
- An innate ability to make people feel comfortable, important, and welcome.
- Perform all Radiant Waxing services for all guests
- Be positive, friendly, upbeat and personable to guests and staff
- Maintain a professional appearance during working hours
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work flexible days and hours
- Grow guest base with self-marketing and participation in salon marketing initiatives
- We love connecting with students interested in working in the salon and spa industry who are currently attending aesthetics or cosmetology school.
- We love speaking to barbers, medical estheticians, master estheticians, skin care specialists (licensed estheticians), hair stylists, and anyone in the spa, salon, beauty industry.